10/20/09

prepositions

Innuendo again.  Got me revved up and wondering...why are you flirting with me?  It feels good to flirt back, and once upon a time we perfected our approaches.  Well, maybe not perfected, cause the silence in the car was apparently not expected, even though it was shaking.  How many times are we going to tease each other into another broken heart?  Can I handle this if you reject me?  That's a big burden to carry.  If I tell you how I really feel, you will run and I will regret the utterance of my words.  Rather keep you happy than fearful...of me. 

So let's go on in dishonest honesty and live as we are meant to live.  A girl can dream, can't she?  And to be the object of affection must make you feel something...good, right?  Or I may be substituting the confusion and frustration of being stalked with the amazement of sharing personalities with another soul.  Either way this is heavy shit.

And the elephant in the room is let out of the cage and runs wildly around, until someone puts it down.  I'm OK right now with a pachyderm among us...only if you are.

No comments: