5/25/11

purple should be a flavor, right Aunt Becky?

Mission statement, not by Jerry McGuire and not gonna’ show you the money:

I will write everyday.
I will write about my experiences, present and past.
I will write to relieve the pressure from my soul.
I will write to share with you.
I will share my mental illness.
I will share motherhood and wifedom.
I will not use my children’s or my husband’s name unless I receive permission first.
I will swear.
I will rant.
And rave.
I will write with my nurse’s cap on, figuratively since I was not awarded the stereotypical boxy white headdress of my profession.
I will express and emote and explore my feelings.
I welcome your comments and questions.
I welcome you to share and link to my work.
The work of my soul.
Peace be with us.

Namaste
<3
~Lorraine

1 comment:

Lceel said...

Yes. Peace be with us.

Ndinombethe. As I go, I am wearing you.