Yay! (Though the realisation can call for some culling) (Phone conversation) "Oh, hi, how are you going?" "Yes, good thanks." "Look ... I'm having my annual Friends Cull. It won't be too bloody. You're invited."
Sarah, you are right on! An annual Friends cull is just what I need...and I love the way you say "how are you going?" Thank you for continuing to visit me, I have lost quite a few blogger friends.
Lou...what can I say? you are the one and only trustworthy commenter...and you always make me smile :)
3 comments:
Yay! (Though the realisation can call for some culling)
(Phone conversation) "Oh, hi, how are you going?"
"Yes, good thanks."
"Look ... I'm having my annual Friends Cull. It won't be too bloody. You're invited."
How very, so very, true.
However, having lots more REAL ones is nice, too. Like you. :)
Sarah, you are right on! An annual Friends cull is just what I need...and I love the way you say "how are you going?" Thank you for continuing to visit me, I have lost quite a few blogger friends.
Lou...what can I say? you are the one and only trustworthy commenter...and you always make me smile :)
Post a Comment