12/8/09

wtf...may as well post an unfinished draft...unfinished thoughts...unfinished

 I have lived years with dreams not pursued. I'm not going to bury my desires any longer.  From now on I ask: "What the L?" and continue living.

L for Living. L for Life. L for Love of Life. what the L?


San Francisco...hills, cliffs, sequoias, beach, bridges, boats, B&B, five star, fog, food, chocolate, chinese, vineyards, growth, alcatraz, architecture, alive, allure, art, museums, history, healthy, hip...friends and family live in the confines...temperate ecosystem...built for me, born to see, the city of bridges and gates and lights and living.


Italy...my ancestors, my history, the stories of my life...the boot, the isle, the heel, the north, the south, the dark, the light, the pizans and the sicilians, changing borders, world wars, cathedrals, popes, rulers and rules, family, support, protection, mafioso, cosa nostra, tribes and territory, tomatoes, pasta, sauce and gravy, food, food, food, vineyards of olives and grapes, fish, fisherman, fishing villages, terraced hills, garden plots, prayers, parades, funerals, festivals, saints and sinners...my history, my life.

No comments: