love those greys. looks like its warming up! BTW. That silver jellybean pic you have posted - it fills me and the kids ... thrill ... everytime we see it- I showed them the photo in the newspaper recently. We love it. There's something so optimistically joyous about that sculpture.
Yes, Lake MI is beautiful and she has made my new photography habit easily enjoyable, despite the winter wind finding its way through many layers. I usually start to feel my fingers and toes numb after an hour or so on the beach. I am blessed to call West Michigan my home.
Sarah Toa: I'm glad you and your kids enjoy "The Bean" of Chicago (my original home). You have inspired my next post...take a look.
14 comments:
That is incredibly beautiful.
Very clever entry!
Brrrrrrr!!!! Wonderful picture though.
love those greys. looks like its warming up!
BTW. That silver jellybean pic you have posted - it fills me and the kids ... thrill ... everytime we see it- I showed them the photo in the newspaper recently. We love it. There's something so optimistically joyous about that sculpture.
Just beautiful.
Thank you friends!
Yes, Lake MI is beautiful and she has made my new photography habit easily enjoyable, despite the winter wind finding its way through many layers. I usually start to feel my fingers and toes numb after an hour or so on the beach. I am blessed to call West Michigan my home.
Sarah Toa: I'm glad you and your kids enjoy "The Bean" of Chicago (my original home). You have inspired my next post...take a look.
:) peace
that is absolutely gorgeous. by the way, i love the tagline of your blog!
Great interpretation of the theme. I need to think outside of the box more!
Wow. Those are some amazing clouds. The lighting is just beautiful. Great job!
Very creative. And what a beautiful shot!
Oh, that picture is SO lovely! Wow. Perfectly sun kissed. Amazing.
Very pretty and creative take on this challenge!
thank you all for your support :)
beautiful!!!!! wow!!
Post a Comment