2/25/10

tabs, labels, and links

I'm kinda' getting the hang of this web log stuff and I added a couple "pages" to this site.  Just above the post title are 3 new labels, self explanatory...

If you like my photos, I've posted links to see more.

You are welcome to read my story including post highlights with explanations of who I am and why I'm blogging.

and then there's HOME...where the heart is :)


Here's a photo of shapes for this week's you capture @ I should be folding laundry


 

  
  

 

 

11 comments:

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

Great shapes! who knew a water fountain could be so visually interesting? :)

Stylist A said...

Great job capturing shapes.

Happy Thursday

~Alysha (Supermom)

Unknown said...

Very artistic! My favorite is the water fountain! Pretty!

Jen said...

I love the water fountain!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your water fountain is really interesting! Great shot!

Alita said...

I agree with the others. I REALLY like the water fountain. Now I'm thirsty. ha!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

The first two shots are really nice.

ToadMama said...

I LOVE your shapes. (-:

~L said...

Hello Friends!

Thank you for your wonderful compliments. I also like the water fountain the best and that was my favorite to shoot.

Peace and love,
~L

Lena said...

Wonderful captures! Love the water fountain. Gorgeous colors.

Lisa said...

I like the water fountain and the artwork on the building.