Yes, I skipped last week's FACES theme...if you want to see my dog's faces see
"All about the dog". Back to this week's
You Capture assignment...found by accident on our Saturday walk with Ginger, said dog. Sunny day, low 20's F, brisk wind, destination neighborhood forest. On our way, my husband wanted to stop at our son's high school to check out the current construction on the new gym. This fall the football stadium infrastructure was renovated, everything except the track and field and bleachers. Now the third gymnasium is under construction. Don't ask, long financial electoral explanation. Part of the student/staff parking lot is being used as storage for large steel structures and even larger and brighter colored machines. When the grand re-opening will be I'm unsure. Not such a big deal to me...until I found photographic fodder a couple days ago. And lucky me, I can kill two birds with one stone: pleasure my husband's curiosity and my amateur fixation of lines.
disclaimer: my first photo shoot of a construction site...who knew?
Love that face!
She's smiling :)

1 comment:
Neat, I like the windows shot. Dogs definitely do smile, don't they?
Post a Comment