Beautiful pictures of a spectacular sunset. Aren't the colours incredible!Best wishes,Natasha.
Gorgeous photos! I love the setting sun.
I haven't seen a good sunset for a while. Lovely!
As always your shots are exquisite. I love the setting sun. So peaceful! Thanks for sharing chica. :)
Beautiful. It makes me long for a small town view of the lake. City is beautiful too, but there's nothing like sitting on a quiet rocky beach in Wisco or Michigan looking at the lake.
That's beautiful!
Oh, stunning. I love Lake Michigan!
Thank you everyone. I am glad you enjoy what I enjoy. May you all find a bit of peace in your lives today. L
Aren't Lake Michigan sunsets wonderful? We watch them a lot in the summer from my in-laws' lake house and they are so gorgeous. Never gets old.
That makes me feel very quiet and peaceful as well.
Oh how beautiful! Definitely a calm and peaceful moment.
Now those are cool sunset pics. It looked like the sun was melting.
gorgeous! I like the sequential nature. I'm pretty sure 1/2 my vaca photos are sunsets. thx!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Beautiful pictures of a spectacular sunset. Aren't the colours incredible!
Best wishes,
Natasha.
Gorgeous photos! I love the setting sun.
I haven't seen a good sunset for a while. Lovely!
As always your shots are exquisite. I love the setting sun. So peaceful! Thanks for sharing chica. :)
Beautiful. It makes me long for a small town view of the lake. City is beautiful too, but there's nothing like sitting on a quiet rocky beach in Wisco or Michigan looking at the lake.
That's beautiful!
Oh, stunning. I love Lake Michigan!
Thank you everyone. I am glad you enjoy what I enjoy. May you all find a bit of peace in your lives today.
L
Aren't Lake Michigan sunsets wonderful? We watch them a lot in the summer from my in-laws' lake house and they are so gorgeous. Never gets old.
That makes me feel very quiet and peaceful as well.
Oh how beautiful! Definitely a calm and peaceful moment.
Now those are cool sunset pics. It looked like the sun was melting.
gorgeous! I like the sequential nature. I'm pretty sure 1/2 my vaca photos are sunsets. thx!
Post a Comment