You capture well, caption too :D
I like the way your mind works. And you're not bad with a camera in your hands, either.
Lovely photos. You really have an amazing eye for detail. Who would think to photograph a sprinkler, but it is just so beautiful how you make those things we overlook every lay, look monumental. - G
Thanks friend Georgina!I appreciate you too.L
And thank you Shaunak and Lou...my manners were missing yesterday.~L
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You capture well, caption too :D
I like the way your mind works. And you're not bad with a camera in your hands, either.
Lovely photos. You really have an amazing eye for detail. Who would think to photograph a sprinkler, but it is just so beautiful how you make those things we overlook every lay, look monumental. - G
Thanks friend Georgina!
I appreciate you too.
L
And thank you Shaunak and Lou...my manners were missing yesterday.
~L
Post a Comment