nice collection. i've put photos next to quotes as little collections on paper before, but i hadn't thought of doing this as a blog. thanks for opening the blogging part of my brain to new possibilities. ^_^
Those are truly lovely photographs - well composed and well executed. And you have taken full advantage of the bokeh of the lens - which is excellent, by the way.
thanks Lou! coming from you, I feel greatly appreciated and inspired. I like your New at Art blog...and the 'nobody's home' photo. What other art do you have for me to experience?
What astonishing pictures. The quotations add to the appreciation of them as well. Beautifully done! I especially like "A camera is a tool for learning to see without a camera" and the picture of the nail. A nail! Looks great, how is that possible? Well done!
Serenityville: good to hear from you!...that's my favorite quote too...Sums up my photog experience well. Thank you for your compliments. I give credit to the sun setting behind me as I shot the nail photo, and also to God's masterful dunes I had the pleasure of sitting among. I am blessed to live in west Michigan. be well, ~L
9 comments:
Such beautiful pictures!!! I love breathing in the beauty and peace of them.
nice collection. i've put photos next to quotes as little collections on paper before, but i hadn't thought of doing this as a blog. thanks for opening the blogging part of my brain to new possibilities. ^_^
V: thank you...and for the times you have inspired me to blog. I keep the 30 day challenge list and use it for prompting every so often.
Andrea: your kind words are appreciated and I'm glad you enjoy my work. :)
peace friends,
~L
Those are truly lovely photographs - well composed and well executed. And you have taken full advantage of the bokeh of the lens - which is excellent, by the way.
thanks Lou! coming from you, I feel greatly appreciated and inspired. I like your New at Art blog...and the 'nobody's home' photo. What other art do you have for me to experience?
Hope your friend is peaceful today.
ttyl, L
Beautiful photos.. They even became more beautiful with those lovely words.
sashindoubutsu: thank you and welcome friend! peace, L
What astonishing pictures. The quotations add to the appreciation of them as well. Beautifully done! I especially like "A camera is a tool for learning to see without a camera" and the picture of the nail. A nail! Looks great, how is that possible? Well done!
Serenityville: good to hear from you!...that's my favorite quote too...Sums up my photog experience well.
Thank you for your compliments. I give credit to the sun setting behind me as I shot the nail photo, and also to God's masterful dunes I had the pleasure of sitting among. I am blessed to live in west Michigan.
be well,
~L
Post a Comment