thanks V! I like yellow also and I took these in early March in East Lansing, the only color available beside the mallards. Does the slideshow slow down the site up/download?
Chuck, the Red Cedar River runs through Michigan State University's beautiful campus in East Lansing, MI, where our daughter is a sophomore now.
The running joke in our family is that I always bragged about Indiana University's wooded paths along the little river through campus...then our daughter visits a friend at IU and tells me, "that water is no Red Cedar!" MSU is very proud of it's river running through it, as they should be.
as always, you give me the best compliments on my work...I humbly thank you. L
6 comments:
Cool Pics!! Looks like you had a nice day.
thank you. did you read my note about this day on my shutterfly site?
oh what a groovy slideshow! i love all the yellow. ^_^
thanks V! I like yellow also and I took these in early March in East Lansing, the only color available beside the mallards. Does the slideshow slow down the site up/download?
As wonderful as always. Where is the red Cedar River?
Chuck,
the Red Cedar River runs through Michigan State University's beautiful campus in East Lansing, MI, where our daughter is a sophomore now.
The running joke in our family is that I always bragged about Indiana University's wooded paths along the little river through campus...then our daughter visits a friend at IU and tells me, "that water is no Red Cedar!" MSU is very proud of it's river running through it, as they should be.
as always, you give me the best compliments on my work...I humbly thank you.
L
Post a Comment