My brother-in-law is a cycler. That's bike rider for those of us who drive on four wheels, sitting in the comfort of a reclined cushioned seat, blastin' tunes and sipping our soy latte. He has an online business selling "the highest quality competition-level carbon bicycle components at prices you wouldn't expect." I'll let him convince you...please link up here and spread the word about http://www.j2-velo.com/index.html. Thank you.
We now return you to your already in progress blogging journey...
and btw: 30 day challenge, day 22=website
PEACE
2 comments:
Um, that bike seat, uh, Wow. *Blushes* That's, erm, an interesting shape. Lol!
Happy Earth Day! - G
Um, yep, that is one hecuva' shaped bike seat! I had my bro-in-law read your comment and he replied, 'that's the seat I ride on.'
seriously, if you know of any cyclists who would recognize top quality equipment, please give them Peter's website or lead them to me. There's a possibility of a free gift for the customer if you mention my name.
Hawks v Canucks...here we go!
love,
L
Post a Comment