I miss you all!
I'm being productive and humid this week.
U2 tour canceled. :(
Chicago Blackhawks playing the Philly Flyers for the Stanley Cup. :)
My resume, cover letter, and references are getting their workouts.
Almost all flowers planted.
Camper is still undergoing renovations...to be used in 10 days.
Spending quality time with daughter home from school for the summer.
Our Ginger dog turns 10/70 years old this month.
That's my first Cuban...there are NO substitutes!
peace out,
~L

7 comments:
Cigar. Camping. Hockey Fan. Where have you been all my life?
cigar???? gross!!!
Go Redwings!!! ;)
Humid? MMMmm.
BTW, you are back on my page, thanks for the update.
mmm cuban cigar. never tried one. someday, though, someday . . .
Let's see, from this short update of my simple life, I received a pick-up line, a hockey dis, a welcome in Western Australia, and a future reason to visit V!
I love bloggers!
Hey there! I'm just popping in to say hi and to update my blogroll... I remembered that you had given me a new link. :)
That is one big cigar! Wow!
Hope you are doing fabulously! :)
MS: thanks for the note before your hiatus from blogging. I'll update my blogroll soon so I can catch your future posts.
Happy Wedding Day! (what day is it, btw?)
luv,
L
Post a Comment