Hello blogging community,
I must confess that I am in internet limbo, inside a web of URL's, feeds, readers, and chicklets. Sometimes I wonder why I even began this reorganization of redux. I changed my email, my blog address, my passwords, my contact list, protection software...and I may have lost some of you. And part of my mind.
If you can hear me now, which you may not be able to since your rss feeds don't link you to my shades, I am requesting your patience and assistance. Please re-follow me or re-rss connect at my blog. I may have to do the same at yours. Time consuming, inefficient, and pain in the ass, I know. Welcome to internet limbo.
Hope you enjoy your ride with us on SOG airlines. The company with the big 'L' on it's forehead...(loser:)
Now I will attempt to contact everyone of my 30 followers to beg and plead friendship and forgiveness. You'll recognize me cuz I'll be the one on my knees, kissing your feet.
parting with peace,
~L

5 comments:
I hit the RSS feed when you set up the new blog - I'm not an easy one to shake off (he said, in full stalker mode).
I think I changed the feed since that first email...you're the computer wiz, you tell me! :)
ps: I have over 300 FB friends so I consider myself a pro stalker!
so that's why i haven't seen much from you, lately. glad to know you're still here, sharing. ^_^
FYI, I am getting your feed now too. Woo Hoo!!!
Hope everything starts running smooth again for you.
Go Hawks!! you are such a fair-weathered fan. :)
Steve: FAIR-WEATHERED FAN??
I saw the Hawks play at the Chicago Stadium every Sunday for years when I was a kid. Dad had and still has season seats. Maybe you remember seeing the weird girl wearing the BH jersey in HS every game day? They don't call us fanatics for nothing!
V-still here, just busier in other parts of my world. Thinking of you.
PEACE ALL
~L
Post a Comment