First of all, thanks for sharing our story. You do a very nice job putting your thoughts down to words. I honestly think you give us, Andrew's parents, way to much credit. I believe we're only doing what any "certified" parent would do. Is it easy, hell no, but being a parent is and always will be about teaching your child to get the most out of life and if you can laugh along the way ... even better. Thanks for thinking about us and once again, nice job. Steve
The best compliment a writer can receive is one from the subject of her creation. The above comment is from Steve Bos, Andrew's father. You know Andrew if you read my post HOPE. I emailed the Bos' with a request for their permission to publish my experience with their family, and they responded with, "We would be honored to have you share our story with anyone you know." Then today I check my comments and I am blown away by the above note from Mr Bos.
Doesn't he sound humble? Doesn't he seem like a wonderful parent? Don't you parents out there wish you had as much positive attitude that Steve describes? I say yes, yes, and yes! Beware, more credit ahead...
Andrew, Myke, and Steve model for our community the reason of our existence on earth: to serve other human beings. Their message is heard in the routine. Their examples are seen in the simple. Their agenda is "about teaching your child to get the most out of life and if you can laugh along the way ... even better." Andrew's influenced me in ways I never imagined. Can you imagine how he's influencing his God given parents and siblings everyday? Andrew's agenda. Believe. Hope. Love one another. Laugh.
Andrew says: "peace out homie!"
No comments:
Post a Comment