having lots of fun reading everyone else....real bloggers...real feelings and thoughts and talent ...filling my spinning mind with balance, and corrupting my balance of mind over matter...read, taste, learn, listen...testing waters and unlocking doors...admiring from afar and admonishing admirers...isn't blogging grand?
~~~~~~~~
I'm off to an adventure this weekend. I'll be meeting my french class friend and possibly part of his family. Lots to peruse and lots to shoot in the urban jungle. Safari in the city. Aiming shots at skyscrapers and roaming pedestrians. Shooting the trophy life I longed for. the past meets presently. two worlds colliding, gliding, careening off line. Looking forward to flight of fancy and fantasizing what-if's...at lunch.
ps: I'm unemployed. tbc...

6 comments:
Wow! Have a great time! It's great to get out for a change of scenery, especially if it means meeting new friends and changing your horizons! Hope you find lots and lots of inspiration! - G
thanks girlfriend! :)
Adventure in the city sounds perfect, especially since the weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend! have a blast!
sounds delightful! i'm excited and jealous ^_^
It's not a bad thing to be unemployed for a little while - time to dream and create.
My friend found herself suddenly unemployed at the beginning of this year. She is a painter and longs for more time in the studio.
My reaction when she told me she'd lost her job? "Oh! That's wonderful!"
Have fun ...
I had a blast in Chicago this weekend and I'll post pics soon.
sarah: about unemployment and free time...I'm enjoying this waaaay too much.
L
Post a Comment