4/10/10

double entry of "You Capture"...


Last week's You Capture subject matter was FEET...
Can you guess who these belong to?
Ginger
our 10 year old mixed bag of wonderful,
Napping in the sliver of sunshine
that has fallen through the family room window.

COMFORT...this week's prompt:
Isn't she sweet? 
Like our sleeping children
when we sneak a peek 
through the doorway at midnight.

Isn't she sneaky?
convincing
conniving
cajoling
her boy to let her on the couch.
And he would, if I wasn't watching.
Who can deny that face?
I love you Ginger
 ...and your boy.

see more captures @ Kidnapped by suburbia 
(temporary home because Beth birthed a baby boy...cheers!)

5 comments:

Steve said...

Cute puppy!!

Bec said...

I love the puppy paws!

Anonymous said...

Puppy paws! So sweet!

Oh, I can't even tell you how badly I want a dog. I went to the doggy park with a friend yesterday and cooed to all of the little (and big) pups. Woe! :(

~L said...

steve: thanks...no longer a puppy but sure does act like one.

Bec: welcome! I am now following your cute blog and love your family photos.

mainland: why no dog? maybe after you tie the knot?

Happy weekend!
luv,
~L

ToadMama said...

Aw, what a sweet face on your pup. I love the feet shot. Thanks for visiting my blog recently. Stop back again and you'll find not every post has me hanging dead possums in high places. LOL!