4/3/10

Happy Easter!

 
EASTER
is a beginning
thus
I begin.

BEGIN
anew, refreshed, confident and tall.
Begin
at the beginning
the day
the month
the positive 
 the purposeful.

OPEN
the doors and windows
of life.
Become what I am
who I am.
Open
look inside
SEE.

Thoughts and words and visions
making
creating
evolving
transforming
 believing
living
NOW.

with God's grace
I survive.
with God's beauty
I am surrounded.
with God's faith
I search.
with God's forgiveness
I seek.
with God's son
I sin.

I begin.


6 comments:

Steve said...

WOW!!! That is great!!! Keep it up, keep it up.

Go Green, Go White!!!!

Lceel said...

And a very Happy Easter to you, too.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

what a beautiful poem...happy easter. sarah

~L said...

steve: thank you and thanks for the State love...they took it as far as they could.

sarah: thank you for reading :)

PEACE

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous poem... I loved it! :)

Happy belated Easter to you!

~L said...

mainland streel: thank you and good to hear from you. ~L