yep, I got the job I interviewed for last week and wrote about here. Thankful for your support as well as that of my family, extended family, fb friends, and of course God...who, by the way, always leads me on the path I need to walk. Duh!
Why I freak out over an interview when I've been describing myself to social workers and psychiatrists and family members for decades, I'll never know. Just me and my insecurity dueling at the front of the line. Step right up, see the middle-aged nurse doubting herself again. Place your bets on the time she takes to SNAP OUT OF IT!
uh, hello, where am I? I'm employed? I survived the self-sell?
I earned opportunity! I will be working! as an RN! Wait, what?
AND MY JOURNEY CONTINUES~~~
to the middle
toward community
hearts mending
hopes growing
view, frame, focus
begin again
again
PEACE,
~L
4 comments:
That's GREAT!! Well done you.
And "Peace" to you, too.
Yay! Congratulations! Big hugs and a happy dance from me! - G
That is wonderful!! Congratulations. HE always leads you down the correct path. I have to learn never to doubt that, but I'm trying!
Thanks Lou, Georgina and Laura. Your positive words of encouragement mean so much to me. And happy dances work wonders also :)
Post a Comment