Fra geel ay!
I received this major award from my blogger friend,

Vencora and I have agreed that we share the gift of introspection. We seem to be on a path of self discovery, using our talents to help guide our way. We also both reside in the beautiful state of Michigan, although I think V will be traveling to other lands sooner than I will. She's a bit younger than I am, and she is single, thus the wanderlust fits her better. The beauty of having Vencora as my blogging friend, is that no matter where she resides physically in our world, we will always be connected through the links we've spun on this web.
God bless you V, and all my bloggity companions for brightening my path of enlightenment, supporting my searching soul, listening to my rambling and still coming back for more. As I said in my last post, I enjoy blogging, it keeps me centered and thoughtful, and every one of you who reads this now is part of the magic! (cue sappy music...and fade out)
(my first bokeh)

6 comments:
You do have a gift of introspection. I remember how you helped me really recently in my earlier struggles.
Thankful for you that is for sure.
God has blessed our times at Fremd. Look how many people keep in touch, and how our lives now seem intertwined.
Hope you have a good day, and keep up the great stuff.
ttyl
I don't know about blogging rules, but if there are any, we probably break them on ours perhaps. lol
perhaps not too. :)
blogger is a sanctuary for the mind. and it is that way because of the people who are in it. ^_^
Interesting photo - and the lens does have excellent bokeh. Your use of depth of field is outstanding.
What a nice post and congratulations on the award. Sometimes I get a bit anxious about blogging, being out there for the world to scrutinize ...but this post was such a lovely reminder of all the friends I've made by blogging and makes it all the worthwhile. The friends I've made far outweigh any scary trolls that might try to cut me down in cyberspace. Being authentic is well worth the risk. -G
PS I love your recent photo additions on FB!
congrats on the award and I love your first bokeh pic! :)
@steve: Thankful for you too friend. I'm glad to have helped and please call on me anytime! Yes, our reconnections are working well so far.
@Vencora: well said girl! I appreciate you.
@Lceel: you think so? I love playing with depth and bokeh, now that I know that bokeh is not in Florida! thanks for your support.
@Georgina: thank you...did you know that you are my first blogger friend? I don't even know where or how you found me, but I am very grateful you did...or did I find you first? Doesn't matter anymore, does it? Cheers for authenticity!
@tori: thanks and thanks.
peace on earth
~L
Post a Comment