The camera bag holds my treasures. Full of fantasy and future. I want to live inside the brown leather satchel with my shiny black cannon lens. We can make beautiful music together...I mean photos.
walk and shoot
see and shoot
find perspective and feel, feel, feel
the composition of creation
living inside the photographer's mobile carrier of creativity
exploring new lands and leaves
whispering to the wind...calm, calm, calm
see and learn
travel in style on the photog's shoulder
see the world or the blade of grass beneath your feet
open eyes and ears to sky and sea
education by proxy
while hitching a ride inside the camera's bag
sharing space
making haste
carrying cannon to the place
where the shot lives
where the scene lies and beckons us
home, home, home
is where my heart is
where I carry the dreams inside my head, inside my brown bag of tricks
I would be a camera bag, a photographer's friend, if I had to be. After all, the lens nestled inside is my third eye, my right-brained perspective on living.
...more @ Tell it to Me Tuesday


3 comments:
Awesome. Very cool!
Yes. I know and understand completely.
oh. BTW. Did you hear they traded Dustin B.? Because of Salary Cap issues??
Lou: yes I mourn the loss of Big Buf, or Buffy as I liked to call him. On the other hand, our Muskegon boy Justin Abdelkader was offered a contract to play the season with the Detroit Red Wings....no more Grand Rapids Griffins for Abby! Did you see his playoff performances? He's a physical presence too, with a charming smile :)
Jade: I missed this Tuesday...so much happening here. see ya next week.
PEACE and Independence this weekend friends!
~L
Post a Comment