Let go and let God.
Use what you have and don't worry about the rest.
Live every moment as if it was your last.
Enjoy the scenery along your path.
Wake each morning with fresh perspective.
Apologize and move on.
Be honest with yourself.
Learn as you go.
Collect memories and dust bunnies.
Make memories and positive impressions.
Dance like no one's watching.
Feel your family.
See your soul.
Smell your ideas.
Hear God.
Touch lives.



5 comments:
"Apologize and move on." I agree with each line of what you have outlined here - except, perhaps, this one.
Maybe - Apologize when necessary, and move on.
But I would rather lead my life so that apologies were never necessary - I would rather lead my life allowing Kindness and Generosity to illuminate my path - it's hard to apologize for being kind and generous.
Lou,
I would rather live that way also...sometimes I'm apologizing to myself...
happy weekend
~L
Smell your ideas! I love that. What a lovely list of inspiration!
On a side note, it looks like I've missed your feed for the last few posts. That's the second time lately that I've lost track of someone who moved their blog. I don't know why I keep messing it up. Anyways, I'll be catching soon this weekend! Have fun watching the playoffs! Go Hawks Go! - G
Georgina,
about missing posts...I'm noticing that you and V and some others still have my old URL linked to my blog name on your home page list of bloggers...thus, my recent posts don't get rolled to the top for you to see. I knew you would re-find me anyway!
And I've been lack about reading everyone else too...too many hockey games, sunny days, and jobs to apply for.
peaceful weekend,
~L
Love the picture of the swing and the feet!
Post a Comment