8/15/10

15 and counting...

we are now officially an exclusive group
living on the shady side of blogland
helping each other find words to use and songs to sing
sharing our fuzzy wuzzies
sharing our shitty gritty
real stuff
real people
real goodness
I expect fair reason
I expect calm critique
I expect YOU and I
I expect to laugh and cry
Please welcome your peers and allow their fears
please remember your p's and q's
feeling is allowed
expression is welcome
comment
link
think
listen
hear

~please sign up for email subscription (over there>>>>>>>>) so you don't have to sign in and check for new posts.

~if you want to guest post, email me. you may wish to privately publish your art and see the comments follow. you may want to talk about a subject important to you and watch people act. you may enjoy creating poetry and secretly want to share. I hesitated too. I put my faith in YOU. I began again and unlocked my soul's secrets...and I've survived. God's blessings and peace be with you.

Love,
~L

sky over Muskegon
viewed from my car at the Meijer gas station
Coldplay CD blaring
A/C blasting
Breyers chocolate melting
shot the movement and changes
time out for twenty minutes
cathartic release
daily meditation
reminder of our awesome God
and available blessings
on this west coast
summertime sunset
amen for peace

2 comments:

Crayotic Ramblings said...

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to watch this unfold and grow. I just have to remember to come by and check you out - since it's gone private, it no longer shows updates in my dashboard.

~L said...

MC,
sign up for emailed posts...I did :)