9/3/10

everytime a bell rings, an angel gets her wings


sunrise
life
breath
time
dream
live for freedom
live to die free
walk
run
crawl
home
carry yourself
hold each other
tighter
hugs and kisses
forever
friends
lovers
add
give
catch the tailwind
fly
higher
higher
higher still
lift your weight
create
compose
croon
consult
care
cure
convince
pray
hope
pray again
help
hold hands
breathe
thank God
sing
laugh
wonder
watch
listen
heal
calm
feel
composed
easy
forgiven
fun
forever friends
family found
renewal
refresh
rewind
rebuild
rebirth
rebound
review
receive
love
receive peace
gifts
God
new life
behind the sun
walk into paradise AB
<3


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, these posts are so lovely. sorry i've been missing them! i hadn't subscribed the right by, but i think i am, now. thanks for the reminder email, else i would have never known. (i'm a little slow, perhaps.) ^_^

~L said...

hey v,
good to see you. I think the blogger email thing has failed me so I may be emailing everyone everything until I'm cut off...keep warm my yooper buddy :)
peace and sunshine,
~L